cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SICF entries missing for both My Services and Team Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to activate the OData services that are consumed for the My Services and Team Services Fiori apps which are listed as

/sap/opu/odata/sap/HCM_MY_SERVICES_SRV/ and /sap/opu/odata/sap/HCM_TEAM_SERVICES_SRV/ but neither of these exist in SICF to be activated.

I can see the code sitting in the BSP area and I have the SAPUI5 piece working on the Gateway server. The systems also meet the minimum requirements for both services. The only piece that appears to be missing is the OData service. There are plenty of other Fiori apps already working in this environment.

Any idea about where to look now? Anyone else with the same issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lynn_lin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Kindly make sure component GBX01HR5 is installed in your Backend system. This component is required for My Services and Team Services.

App Implementation: My Services - SAP Fiori Apps for Lower Back-End Releases - SAP Library

Please also check the KBA 2136247 - Fiori OData Service is missing in /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE

Best Regards,

Lynn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lynn,

Thanks for the information.

I have already checked that the correct versions are available. The only thing that worries me in this regard is that it requires EhP7 SPS2. Anybody know which part of the switch framework is specificalllyrequired?

Regards,

Neil.

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to find those service? I have exactly same issue.

Regards,

Navya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadly not. Luckiy for me it was only in our demo system and not something I needed. Good luck with finding a solution.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil ,

Make sure you Install component GBX01HR5 with SP 02 in the Backend System.

Refresh the metadata in frontend system and Add Service with system alias of backend system.

Then you will find both the OData Services.

rgds

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

The transaction is for activating OData services is /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE and not SICF.

When you activate an OData service, SICF entry is created.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for the swift response and clarification.

Sadly, they are not there either.

Regards,

Neil.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

You need to add the service in this transaction. Click on add service, Give System alias name, and get the service. Once the service is registered. Please check again.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thanks for your comment.

Sadly though, it is not there. I have enabled a whole raft of other Fiori apps so I know exactly what you mean. It is more as if the service hasn't been made available by SEGW in the first place. As these are in the SAP namespace, I can't do it myself as far as I am aware.

Regards,

Neil.