Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSOL - Objects is not being locked with Retrofit system

jjuncos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using CSOL with retrofit system in Solman 7.1 SP13

We are working with task list (implementation and maintenance projects)

The Maintenance Landscape is ECD->ECT->ECP

Implementation Landscape is ECX->ECQ->VIR (Virtual system)

We have activated CSOL for ECD and ECX in /TMWFLOW/CMSCONF, and globally in /TMWFLOW/CONFIG_LOCK. The RFC CSOL back to Solman is created and added to BCOS_CUST table.

When we modify a object in ECD the entry appears in /tmwflow/lockmon, but if we try to modify a object (same or different) nothing is saved in the central lock table in the Solman.

If we try to add manually the entry with report TMW_TRKORR_LOCK_UPDATE, the message says: "Project not locked for client 100"

Could you help us?

Thanks

Jose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more article for reference ;

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Bhagwat

jjuncos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Rohan, but I saw this information before.

CSOL is working fine in ECD but no in ECX (retrofit system), and the configuration is the same in both.

When we modify an object in ECD the entry appear in /tmflow/lockmon but if we modify in ECX, no popup is shown and no information is saved in the central lock table.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check whether you have added the post processing system in the project cycle of Implementation cycle as ECD. I guess to keep all the systems in sync and on same level you need to retrofit the changes in both the environment.

I will recheck again the landscape mentioned by you and config required but if you can post a snapshot of projects landscapes u have maintained in the system I will be able to understand the situation in a better manner.

BR,

Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Please check the following configuration options again;

You can customize how CSOL shall behave.

Hope this will help you. Do give points in case helpful

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Bhagwat