cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination with Movement Types Issue

0 Kudos

Gurus,

please help: I created for individual purchase process ordering triggered from sales order (BANC item category group with ZTAB SD item category) a purchase order. After receiving the goods (MIGO from PO) the system puts them in special sales order assigned stock "E". I have added the GBB-VKA automatic posting key with an G/L account assignment in OBYC and it works partially. Now I think I also need to add in OMJJ other posting keys so the goods receipt will account analogical accounts as in case of regular 101 from purchase order. I think I need to do it in OMJJ, but don't recognize the key/driver, which will assign the right combination for this accountancy posting. How do I define this? I want to use UMB, BSX, KDM, PRD.

Rgds,

Michal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

For movement type 101, the Transaction keys are already available in Standard. Don't you see them in your system?

thanks

santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh Kumar,

thx for your reply. There are of course, and they work fine. But for my case it is 101+E movement type (GR with special stock qualifier), just like if you have GR for order or separate GR for cost center. Each of them is separately defined - you see that in OMJJ and in OMWB. I activated standard GR+E on sales order stock and there I miss appropriate accountancy settings, one should actually see analogical accountancy process for 101+E just like for 101 for purchase order, only with additional input as due to the VKA key activation,. What I need to understand how do I activate these (probably in OMJJ).

Rgds, Michal