Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workitem not getting into Travel approval workcenter

former_member223165
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are in ECC 6.0 and EHP7.

I have added the task in view 'IBO_C_WF_TA_P_SC' so I am able to get workitem in workoverview of manager self service.

But I am not getting workitems in 'Travel approval' workcenter.

Kindly let me know do I need to do any configurations to get workitem in 'Travel Approval' workcenter.

Thanks inadvance.

Regards,

Santhoshi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhoshi,

have you checked the workflow?

Best regards, Sigi

former_member223165
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Workitem is getting into MSS workoverview and I am able to act on it,

it is not coming "Travel approval' workcenter.

Regards,

Santhoshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Travel Approver work center is without workflow - it is working only with trip status...

former_member223165
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigi,

I have maintained the entries in Transaction 'FPB_MAINTAIN_PERS_S' by following the below link and able to get the workitem in travel work center.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3722574

But in my scenario I have two level of approvers in the workflow , if I add entries in 'FPB_MAINTAIN_PERS_S the workitem will be available to both approvers.

We are facing the same problem as explained in the below link but it was not answered.

http://scn.sap.com/message/15345233#15345233

Kindly help me .

Regards,

Santhoshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhoshi,

as I said, the Travel Approval work center ist working without any workflow!

So each person which includes the traveler in the work center will see all trip in the status to be approved. From my opinion this work center is not very useful. If you have complex requirements you need to set up a real workflow and than use UWL or backend to work on the work items.

Best regards, Sigi

former_member223165
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigi,

I am getting workitem in  manager self service workoverview but the attachment is not coming into it.Can I get the attachment here.

Kindly help me.

Regards,

Santhoshi.

former_member223165
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have enhanced feeder class 'CL_IBO_INBOX_FEEDER_WI' to get attachment column and attachment symbol if it(attachment) is available for that workitem  in workoverview  of manager self service.

Kindly anyone help me to handle it in handle_action method of that feeder class i.e open attachment on click of the same .

Regards,

Santhoshi.