cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best sap module for me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I work as sales executive with a telecommunication company for 3yrs,  i am a graduate of operations research and statistics. I want to choice a career in SAP. please which of the sap module best suite me. SD, FICO, BI, HANA,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Inuwa,

I would suggest you to go for latest modules/products. As there will be more demand for the professionals which have expertise on new SAP products/modules.

So from the given options HANA would be better, but at the same time it depends on your interest, in which area you want to get involved.

hope it will be helpful for you .

k/r,
Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for the advice. Please can i learn SAP hana with prior knowledge of any sap module.Even though i have interest in data analysis let say data mining. Kindly help me out please.

Best regard.

0 Kudos

Hi Inuwa,

thanks for writing to me .

Yes you can learn SAP HANA with or without prior knowledge of other SAP modules.

But it would be easier to understand SAP HANA if you have basic understanding of DB (Database)/ DW (Data warehouse).

As you know all the technologies are developed by human's, so there is no way that you cannot learn a particular stuff.

For reference material you can always check SAP HANA space for latest news on it.

Good Luck

k/r,
Suresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moses,

As your having good knowledge on Sales side , so better you can go with SD side.

Here you can gain knowledge quickly .

As suggested Suresh advice also good only , now HANA is a hot cake in market at the same time we require a very good knowledge on the same , it consumes little time also.

Think twice and go forward.

Thanks in advance,

Krishna