cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HCM-PA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have scenario, when user runs the action type confirmation user does not want to  monitoring tasks IT0019 not populated

Please help!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

saphr_professional
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Go to T588Z,choose IT000 and check if the logic is built to create IT0019 (or) else choose IT0016 and deactivate if the logic is built to create IT0019.Take help from ABAPer to deactivate this.Please check the screenshot for your reference.

Thank you

Babaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

look into the table V_T588Z , check in IT 0000 dynamic actions written for the IT 0019. it might be written based on confirmation action type you identity with code MASSN.

Thanks,

Ashok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I checked in IT 0000 for IT0019 howevre there is no entry for the same. Pls Help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The creation of IT0019 can be triggered from more than just IT0000 so check the entire T588Z table.

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas.

To which are you doing.. can you please let me know country grouping. go to table t588z in sm 30,, you can still find.

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sriram.

Country grouping is 40.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

if IT 0019 is not populates check in infogroup. or dynamic action .

Many thanks,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

0019 It is not maintained in infogroup for confirmation action

How to check in Dynamic actions Pls help !!!

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually IT 19 is created during hire action.

Display T588Z Dynamic actions. Search for 0019.

Before IT 19 is inserted, add a line to check (indicator P) action type is not confirmation.  Better to check for specific action types (the P lines end with /X till the last but one of P check), which need IT 19 to be created.

Message was edited by: Jagan Gunja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look in table T588Z in field VINFO for any mention of IT0019.  There is also a possibility that a custom routine may be called from the dynamic action table to populate this infotype.  Hope this helps!