Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing happened when Receiving Email from outside?

ArcherZhang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I`m testing receiving email from outlook mail. After i done those configuration,

(from Thomas )

I see nothing in SOIN. 

The user i setting in SICF for service 'SAPconnect' is a dialog user(myself), not system or service user, added 'S_A.SCON' profile. (this is ok?)

And in my RZ10, no parameter 'is/SMTP/virt_host_0{1}'. only have 'icm/server_port_2' with value 'PROT=SMTP,  PORT=25077, PROCTIMEOUT=300, TIMEOUT=300'. I test it with 'Telnet sap.hostname.com 25077', "helo", "mail from", "rcpt to", "data", all return 250, seems good.

Then i set a external breakpoint in that custom class, but not triggered, even DBG+ in SCOT and activated inbound trace.

Any hits for my issue? thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Archer.

3 REPLIES 3

ArcherZhang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Any experts familiar to this topic? thanks.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this an ABAP question? Also - you have the SAP trapezoid, is there no one available internally to help? Did Thomas Jung leave SAP? I'm confused...

0 Kudos

Hi Archer Zhang,

Did you get any solution for this issue ?

Even i got requirement that, as soon as i receive mail from external server (for ex. GMAIL), need to update couple of fields in SAP. So can you please help me on this and can you please forward any doc if you have ?

Regards

Madhan