Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header condition lost during billing!

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've got a strange system behaviour. We use a freight condition, found by pricing determination at item level. So far, so good.

This condition type is configured as header and item condition.

I happens, that the user overwrites the automatically found freight condition manually in the header. I configured that manual entries are prioritized (T685A-KMANU = C).

During the order entry it works fine! The system ignores the automatically found condition and calculates with the manual entry.

But while creating the invoice, SAP overtakes the freight condition, but the amount of the manual entry is 0!

I suppose the reason is a collision between item and header condition, but I'm wondering that the calculation in the order is fine and in the invoice not.

You could see in the attachment an URL, this leads to a PDF file with screenshots.

Any idea how to solve?

Regards.

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anita_patil3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chris;

I would suggest followings;

1) In pricing procedure maintain tick Manual on.

2) In condition Type maintain tick for Header and Item condition on and select manual entry has priority.

I hope this would help you.

Regards;

Avinash

ajith_kumar10
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

in copy control change the pricing type  and see the result

regards

Gopi

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the pricing type is set "G", so I expect that all prices will be taken from the order unchanged.

Any other idea?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the Analysis button in the billing document displays for the condition type? Do you have any routine/user exit activated for this condition type?

Regards,