cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN HU managed SLOC Unable to make Post goods receipt with VL32n in subcontract PO case it showing error without description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IN HU managed SLOC Unable to make Post goods receipt with VL32n. it showing error without description at the end of process. Delvery note made with reference to a subcontract PO. I have same scenareo in developement system, and i am able to post GR in developement system. In the PO component the batch number exist. Please help me what should I do to post GR.

Best regards

Amarjyoti sahoo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen,

Thanks for update. There is no error messege number. It showing only error log. No long text available. I have checked the material master, Vendor master and customer master. Every thing is same as in the developement system.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you please share the screen and process steps which you are following also as mentioned by Jurgen if it is working in one system and not in another then you need to check inconsistency
in between two system to get the root cause of the error

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

first of all, if something works in one system and not in the other system then it is only you who can compare the settings and check why the systems are inconsistent.

This can be due to a change that is not yet transported between those 2 systems.

In most cases the master data is not equal.

So open both systems have the screen next to each other and compare view by view.

I think in this case it is not needed to explain how to setup the process.

you are talking about an error message which has no text.

I doubt that SAP delivers such incomplete errors and would hence check if there was a modification made by our own developers.

Can you click the message to get a long text?

Have an ABAPer debug the program to find this message.