Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is sales order view missing?

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sales Order view is not available under Sales work center, could you please help me why its missing.

Using 1508 - L53 solution version.

Regards,

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saurabh_saxena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you did not specify whether you have scoped the sales order for your solution or not, therefore I would suggest you to check if your scoping for sales order is done.

In case the scoping is missing then it is the reason that you do not see sales orders. This scoping option is under Sales -> New Business.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have set the scoping as described above. But still not able to get the sales order under Sales work center.

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vaibhav,

After making the changes in the scoping as explained above by the experts, you will have to revisit the Access Management to check if this new view is now assigned to the user you are checking with.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks it worked!

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great!! Glad to know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maddy.,

Indeed it might be a missing scoping decision, the cause here. The steps illustrated above will work immediately after the Sales Order business topic is scoped if it is being done in an initial implementation test tenant or a remote change project. If it is in a local change project within a test or productive tenant, the scope will be activated only after a merge back.

Thank you.

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Maddy,

Please perform the below action :-

1.Go to Business Configuration work center -> Implementation project->Edit Project Scope->Go to the section :Scoping ->Expand Scoping Element : "Sales ->New Business ->Sales Order".

2.Check and make it this element as "Scoped ".

Once done , you should be able to see the 'Sales Order' view.

Hope this explains your question.

Best Regards,

Ankush.