cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revaluated Asset didn't Performing Depreciation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I just performing asset revaluation using ABAW with 820 (Revaluation of curr-yr acquis. with depreciation) as TType.

Why the revaluation APC didn't performing depreciation in book depreciation, so net book value was still have value although useful life was expired.

Is there anything additional configuration for depreciation of revaluated asset?

Below is screen capture of my asset:

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andra,

What is the base value maintained for the multi level method of the dep.key of the asset?

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

In straight line depreciation, I'm using multi level method 003 (APC, any life) and the base value maintained into 01 (Acquisition value).

Thanks

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andra,

You have to use the base value as 24/03, then only it considers the revaluation amount. Otherwise it will consider only acquisition value.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

It's impossible if I change base value into 24 because the depreciation will recalculating from NBV.

I try use 03 as base value and the depreciation is performing for revaluated asset after I run AFAR for recalculate depreciation.

Is there anything effect when if I change base value into 03 for my asset which unrevaluated.

Thanks

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andra,

No impact, it calculates the depreciation as usual.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

Thanks for your help

Answers (0)