Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to print Payment advice per customer in F110. Please help.

former_member225688
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I want to print Payment advice per customer in F110. As of now single PDF/spool is getting generated for all the customers entered in parameters. However business need is that we need to print separate PDf per customer.

How can i achieve this ?   Do we need to configure anything in FBZP ?

Or i do need to create a Z print program ..... if so how should i create ? Do i need to copy standard print program and do changes or is there any other way to achieve same.

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lande,

Hopes you need to copy standard script/smartform into Zform, Implement the logic as below

DO NAST-ANZAL TIMES.

PERFORM OPEN-FORM.

CLOSE_FORM

ENDDO.

If it is smart form

do nast-anzal times.

call function

endif.

Check the value of ANZAL, it should be equal to no. of customers.

or else check this note: 3748-Multiple print does not work every where.

Srinivs

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

The form is already copied to Z.

The above logic where should i put ?

do i need to modify the print program RFFOUS_C ? Is yes how do i modify so we have any EXIT available. ?

0 Kudos

Hi Lande,

you need to do modify, before that: go to Incl:RFF0RI07, go line 293: Please the break point at:

Perform SET_LIST_PRINT_PARAM, Check stru values of: LS_PRIPARAMS.

Change the value @ Pri_params-PRCOP according to your requirement  field, and run report.

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

You are getting my question wrongly , As of now combined PDF's are getting generated for all the customers maintained in F110 in TAB PARAMETER  --> ACCOUNTS--> Customer -->

So lets suppose i have customer AAA to CCC then i need 3 different PDF's generated for all three.

AAA -1 PDF

BBB -1 PDF

CCC- 1PDF

Hope ia m much clear now . The above perform SET_LIST_PRINT_PARAM is to set copies of output.

0 Kudos

As known, as an execution of F110, a spool is generated for Payment Advice Notes. This single Spool contains the  Payment Advice Notes(OTF) for multiple customers/vendors.

I need to separate spools.

0 Kudos

Did you check putting Customer in the selection in Parameters tab?

For me you to create different Identification for different customer and it should work. No coding is necessary as per me.

R

0 Kudos

Yes i tried putting 3 customers and its giving single spool output for all three i need three different spools.

0 Kudos

You should put one customer per Identification. So create 3 Identification for 3 customers

0 Kudos

I didn't get that .

What does it mean to create 3 identification for 3 customers ?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am taking about this. Please see the highlighted field. This works similar to a  variant.

R

0 Kudos

Hello Rudra,

We do not want to do that , we will keep multiple customer and the spool should be separated.

If we get different identification per customer then no use of having the requirement mentioned above.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked with the FI consultant? I'm not sure about the customers, but for the vendors we use standard program and it does generate individual payment advice for each vendor (we email it instead of printing).

Try Google -> 'f110 individual payment customer site:sap.com', quite a few posts there. I doubt this should require ABAP.