Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the WD Compo-Configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to find the Configurtation of a WD Component

hier am only finding like a GUID as configuration, is there any way to find out the Configuration of this WD Component ?

I searched also in WDR_CHIP_PAGE, but I didnt find the right configuration..

Thanky you very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the configurations when you open the WDA Component.

If you are not able to view at this point, those are Generated Configurations.

For that, you still can select any configuration, and then start the Configurator

Press F4 and search for the Configuration ID, you will be able to find all the configurations

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Kiran,

Problem already solved. thank you very much

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Agadir,

Please try to search your configuration from package SWDP_CCP_WD_API.

You can able to see the assigned configurations from this package for your respective application.

And also please share your application configuration name.

BR,

RAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

unfortunately the application configuration does not contain any configuration (no configuration is assigned to it) !! and as you see in the screan shot, i have only a GUIS as configuration! i also did not find the corresponding configuration in the package SWDP_CCP_WD_API !! is ther any Transaction or any thing that i can find this configuration ?!

Am only looking to translate the texts there, but i have to find firstly this configuration.

thank you again.

regards Aga

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Agadir,

Am sorry,I don't have the respective application in my system.

But from your snap, hope that the application contains a Z configuration. In that case the system is taking a garbage ID, as the required Component Configuration was not tagged to it.

So just go to SE80 and open the application configuration editor and test it from the editor level. Hope the developer should have been missed to map the new component configuration to the z application config.

BR,

RAM.