cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project System: Project Overview (0PS_10) Extractor Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am getting below error while checking 0PS_10 Extractor in RSA3.

And i searched SCN on this issue, it didn't resolved my issue.

Most of the solutions saying about ''Goto Tcode SFW5-->ENTERPRISE_BUSINESS_FUNCTIONS---->FIN_CO_CCMGMT and activate it''.

I followed that one. Even though i am facing the issue.

But i can Extract Data form R/3 to BW.Means i can load data to my BW data source.

I am working on SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.3. So help me on this issue.

Thanks

Ravindra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In RSA3, you will see a selection parameter called PROF_DB (Description: Profile for Logical Database PS).

You need to enter a value here, as it is mandatory for this DS. I don't know what value is right for your system; please check with your PS consultants what the correct DB profile is.

I tried with the DB Profile 000000000001 as it was available in my system, and it worked. If the DB profile is left blank, then I too get the same error as you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas, Thanks for the quick reply, i applied your suggestion(by using F4 values) , still same issue.

Unfortunately i cant take any help from my PS consultant because of some issues.

Thanks

Ravindra.

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah well, being a BW consultant with limited PS knowledge that's the best I can do

Your best option is talking to the PS consultant irrespective of whatever issues exist. If that's not possible, try asking in the PS forums on SCN how to find the DB Profile. Otherwise you could just do a hit-and-trial in RSA3 to find the correct DB profile, with the risk that you could choose the wrong profile.