cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing routine & in program & does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am created a driver program for calling smartform for PO from.

Program name :ZSUPF_PUR_ORD

Form routine :ENTRY_NEU.

And also in nace configuration , we had done the correct setting .

Print output    ZSUPF_PUR_ORD    ENTRY_NEU              ZSUP_PUR_ORDER_FORM    SmartForm
Fax                 ZSUPF_PUR_ORD    ENTRY_NEU              ZSUP_PUR_ORDER_FORM    SmartForm
External send    ZSUPF_PUR_ORD    ENTRY_NEU              ZSUP_PUR_ORDER_FORM    SmartForm

We are getting output also in print preview and email is also triggering.But after everything thing .

The below error is coming:-

Processing routine & in program & does not exist

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi aditya,

seems you have more than one question

Out of the reason that it doesn't work correct you can't be that sure about your settings in NACE.

Please share it with us and have you already debugged?

You need to share more details what you have tried and what are the results of everything you have tried.

Please read through this blog and edit your post to add the details.

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian ,

Thanks for the Blog "Before You Ask".

I debug the program  and found out we have to clear return parameter of form routine "ENT_RETCO" .

But I land into another trouble .

In ME23N transaction when I am clicking on print preview and selecting a output type .

I am able to see Print Preview .But when I am returning from Print preview using back button . The output type message is still there.

I would like to know is this standard or something wrong .Please suggest ,if something wrong ,then guide me please.

I am getting this window even after returning from print preview screen.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

this window pop up if you got more than one message to process.

Make sense, because how to know what you want to see in preview.

Tried it by my own and window is still there. I suggest that there are 50% thinking "why isn't it gone" and the other are thinking "great, so I don't need to click again to see the other message".

So there might be no true or false

~Florian