cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

object dependency errors for vc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

I have wrote object dependency in dependency editor after doing check errors are prompted has shown below in screen shot  .

E28063 Reference to object $ROOT, $PARENT or $SELF required

E28024 Syntax error in simple action/procedure

Regards

Jaisree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

jaisree reddy,

Seems you are trying to create same scenario example in document    If its so you could have given referance of same.

If you like the document please leave your comment and rate it.

From all the error in screen shot it seems there are more then 1 issue. Please try to check below points.

1) Check your reference characteristic have all the settings matching to what i explain in   I have maintain all the screen required to create reference characteristic referring to table & filed.

2) please check if your characteristic A & B are not multiple value, change those to single value.

check these two , correct it and then perform syntax check , if you still see any error please reply back.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh

I am getting same error . I have changed my char_A and Char_B to single value before it was multiple value . But still same error . Do i need to pass the values 1234 for char_A and xl ,xxl to Char_b in values tab while creating charceterstics

regards

Jaisree

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

jaisree reddy,

You need to create allowed values as 1 & 2 for characteristic A and XL & XXL for Characteristic B.

Then it will work, give it a try and reply.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ritesh

Still getting same errors even i have passed the same values .  pls correect if any thing wrong

Regards

jaisree

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check your setup thoroughly and try to maintain settings as explained in document , it will work. If not please post every step you performed and i can validate those.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ritesh

Sorry for late reply .Please send me your email id . so I can send you my all attachement in word file .
Because I am not able to attach file in scn

regards

Jaisree

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.