Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition in intercompany process

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Our client is a manufacturing company and so we use Contracts and Scheduling Agreements. Now we are trying to implement intercompany process between two company codes. The issue we are having is that the Contract for the supplying company code has a pricing procedure which has PI01 as mandatory and the Scheduling Agreement has a pricing procedure which has PI02 mandatory (both have requirement 22 - intercompany). As they never used intercompany process till now so they did not identify this issue earlier but now we cannot create a contract and SA with two different intercompany price conditions PI01 and PI02.

I know that one way could be to create a new Pricing procedure for Contracts and make PI02 as mandatory so that we can maintain PI02 in both Contracts and SA (customer wants PI02 only). But I want to know is there any other way to achieve this by coding. Can anybody please tell if any pricing user exit in contract can be modified to disable PI01 and make PI02 as mandatory only for specified company code or can any requirement be written in the pricing procedure to achieve this.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Karan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of User exit, create a new routine in VOFM, ask your ABAP team to copy the existing logic of routine 22 assigned for PI02 and add the required validation (PI02 as mandatory in case of that particular process) and assign this new routine in lieu of 22.  Needless to mention, after assigning this routine, your existing documents won't work.  You have to create new contracts and scheduling agreements for all existing open contracts and agreements.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one more question. Our client wants to use both PI01 and PI02 condition record. From the accounting side it will not have any impact to have two different inter company price conditions. But from the sales side will there be any impact if we maintain both PI01 and PI02 in sales order.

Thanks,

Karan

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of going for Enhancement here-why dont we have separate sales doc type with copy of existing pricing procedure(in this new Pricing -make PI01 as not mandatory).

Always the inter company sales need to be differentiated-so above approach may satisfy your business needs..

Phanikumar

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

Can you please explain what do you mean by inter company sales need to be differentiated. We have separate billing document type IV to differentiate the inter company billing. Is there any particular reason why sales order type also needs to be different. I have tested and standard LZ can also be used for inter company process.

Thanks,

Karan