SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of planned changes is not scheduled for object Contract Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts Hope you were all fine.... I'm doing Configuration of SLCM Financials in Education sector i have done base line of  FI-CA but when i check Contract Account settings in SPRO .....It show me Errors...(1.Activation of planned changes is not scheduled for object Contract Account

2.Activation of planned changes is not scheduled for object Contract Object)...Can any one Help me how i resolve these errors Because i cannot go for Further Configuration till I solve these Errors ....Kindly Share your Expertise  it would be really helpful for me...

Kind Regards

Faraz Sharif

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faraz,

The errors that you have mentioned in your previous post can be resolved  by executing the program BUSPCDACT (Transaction code-FPP2A) on a daily basis. This writes the scheduling to the database.

You can use the application object FICA to activate planned changes to the contract account.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faraz,

The errors that you have mentioned in your previous post can be resolved  by executing the program BUSPCDACT (Transaction code-FPP2A) on a daily basis. This writes the scheduling to the database.

You can use the application object FICA to activate planned changes to the contract account.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan