cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Studio CSS Loading issue (Style Information missing error)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are having following issue with Design Studio 1.5, we are getting the below screen randomly while using the Dashboard on the BI Platform. The browser is not able to render the dashboard, but just simply displays the below error in the entire page of IE.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<snippet_collection><snippet id="sapbi_snippet___JAVASCRIPTHEADER" type="JAVASCRIPT">sapbi_page.m_requestIdValue = "2";

</snippet><snippet id="sapbi_snippet___JAVASCRIPTBODY" type="HTML"><div id="sapbi_snippet___JAVASCRIPTBODY"></div></snippet><snippet id="sapbi_snippet_TEMPLATE_PARAMETERS" type="HTML"/><snippet id="sapbi_snippet_APPLICATION_PROPERTIES" type="HTML"/><snippet id="sapbi_snippet_ROOT" type="JSON">{"component":{"id":"ROOT","type":"ABSOLUTE_LAYOUT_COMPONENT","content":{"control":{"type":"absolutelayout","id":"ROOT_absolutelayout","loadingIndicatorDelay":1000,"content":[{"component":{"id":"MAIN_BG","type":"TEXT_COMPONENT","width":"auto","height":"auto","leftmargin":"9","rightmargin":"10","topmargin":"5","bottommargin":"5","cssclass":"","showLoadingState":false,"content":{"control":{"type":"textfield","id":"MAIN_BG_tf1","tooltip":"","style":"HEADING3","cssStyle":"\x2f\x2a\x20Gradient\x20\x2a\x2f\x0d\x0abackground\x3a\x20\x23d8dce9\x3b\x20\x2f\x2a\x20Old\x20br

and it just displays the HTML code (i have just pasted partial html code above). Is anyone else having this issue? Appreciate any help on this. Searched the forum couldn't find anything on this.

Regards,

Nithin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nithin - I haven't seen this error; have you tried applying 1.5 SP1 to see if it continues?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Thank you for your reply. At this point we cannot upgrade the design Studio Version.

Also is there anything else u can think of by seeing the error code as to y its happening?

I had one more question, is there anyway we can embed the CSS to the application rather than referencing it from the BOE Server every time?

Thanks,

Nithin

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I cannot think of a way to do that; perhaps other community members will think of something.  Have you tried it on another browser, like Chrome?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried IE 11, 10 , Chrome as well as Mozilla. I have seen errors in all these browsers.

And it is just appearing randomly. There is no specific actions to replicate it.

Its just rendering the XML file and says style information is missing and doesn't render the HTML output correctly.

Regards,

Nithin

0 Kudos

Dear Nithin,

We are facing exact the same issue, just one difference the issue is just shown with Chrome, its appearing randomly, there is no way to reproduce it in a controlled way.

What I discovered, it looks like that there is a connection of the issue with active Enterprise authentication, did you get any response from SAP?

Thanks for sharing, regs. Florian