cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNI Monitor Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am getting error "No relevant master data (location-products) found" in SNI monitor.I am using ROEMPROACT2 report to send data from ECC. PAN XML message is processed successful in SNC.

I did following settings in SNC for SNI monitor:

1. Set up Master data in SNC. Like Product, Location T lane, assignment of model and planning version etc.

2. Assign inbound XML to default process > PAN_In - Supplier collaboration

3. Created visibility profile and assign to supplier user.

4. Time bucket profile settings maintained.

Have I missed any settings here? Please suggest.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I also followed the TSDM activation steps for SNI monitor but still getting same error. Can some one please tell me missing step/configuration here.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandhya

Is your issue resolved?

Thanks

VSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it was resolved after activating time series data type and activating planing object structure. T code to do this is /SCA/TSDM09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandhya

I am facing the same issue in SNI monitor .

I have activated planing object structure. T code to do this is /SCA/TSDM09 INVM1 and DFC01

What could be the other reason that i am not able to see the inventory on SNI monitor

Regards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

What error message you are getting? Have you followed all TSDM activation steps correctly?

Check for any red flag in TSDM objects. Try creating SNI key figure data manually using TSDMTEST T code and check if you see it on SNI monitor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried through TSDM test also

But i am getting error as Location prodcut not found

Regards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone provide me clue what i must have missed so that i am getting error No relevant master data (location-products) found.

Visiblity profile maintained, Prodcut location exists. TL exits

Not able to understand what could be the probable reason

Aslo activated planning obj struct.

Regards

shailesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandhya,

Please check the following.

1. Check the EPR(External procurement relationship) status in TL for the involved product.

2. Check whether product extended for the location.

3. If you are using scenario control key concept then assign plant bp and login to customer view. go to master data --> location product settings--->. input product and location. check for the scenrio control key value, if it is empty then maintain and save. close the browser and check. it should work.

please share the results.

Regards,

Mahesh KHM