cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide block in a break with some condetion

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 3 columns, ANI Repeat calls, Start time of the call in a webi report. I have repeated calls from same ANI at different starts times. I need to show ANI's which are repeated in different start times for same day. Can you please help us get the Repeated Calls form same ANI at different start times.

Please find the attached screenshot, where i need to get the calls form ANI 5555555555 Repeated calls=3 and I need to show them only repeated ANI's (Repeated Calls >=2)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SriHarsha,

Thank you very much for heading up my issue.

ANI and Reprated Calls are not taking from the user response.Non of the objects are collecting from User response.

When I inserted the filter as Repeted Calls>=2, the table is showing empty because each and every row is unique with Start time and Repeated call coloum have count for each row is 1. I tried different combination of Filter to show the count of repeated calls form same ANI at different start times in a day.

Regards,

Harish Rachuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hairsh,

Create a variable with the below formula and apply filter on that.

=[Repeated Calls]In([ANI])

This formula gives you the repeated calls for every ANI. For ANI 5555555555 the variable will give you the value 3.

Apply the filter on the variable >=2.

Or also you can do it using the below formula too

=[Repeated Calls]ForAll([DNIS];[LOB];[Call End Reason];[Call End Location];[StartTime])

Cheers

Sri Harsha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SirHarsha,

Thank you very much.

I created one variable say Re with your filter and created one more variable say ReFilter with =If([Re]>=2) Then "SHOW" Else "HIDE" and applied as block filter with SHOW as list parameter passed.

That's all, I got the required rows where Repeated Calls>=2 are showed in my report Report.

Thank you.

Harish Rachuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Below may help you,

=count(repeated calls) in report where ani=ani  or

=count(repeated calls) foreach ANI

Regards,

Ragoth.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harish,

Can you provide few more details to help you out.

Are the values for  ANI and Repeated calls come from prompts?

If so you can create variables to capture the user response and create filter on the table based on the variable values.

-Sri Harsha