Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Default Value of Cost Distribution in SRM 7

joerg_diehl
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have upgraded from SRM 5.0 to SAP SRM 7.31. We now want to change the default value for the cost distribution for multiple account assignment in SRM from "by percentage" to "by quantity". In SAP ERP we have OME9 to define this. How can I do this in SRM?

Thanks in advance.

Joerg Diehl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg

You can also make changes in the Webdynpro /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_DO_ACC

in the view V_DO_ACCOUNTING go to WDMODIFY and if FIRST_TIME = ABAP_TRUE

then change the value of the field COMP_CONTEXT >> ACCOUNTING >> ACCT_DIST_IND and set it value as Q instead of P which is what will be coming currently .
Should solve the issue

Regards

Vinita

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jörg,

default binding for Account Assignment distribution indicator is done in BIND_ACC_DATA_OVERVIEW method from /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DODM_ACC class.

You can either create an enhancement or try with Enhancement Spot WD_BADI.

Regards.

Laurent.

martinvazquez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Jorg,

I am not sure that you can set as default one of the dropdown choices for account distribution without a custom implementation.

Have you tried using the default settings at the beginning of the Shopping Cart creation?

This would not be stored for future uses though as it is reset after you close the session.

I have never tried without maintaining any account assignment.

See you,

Martin

joerg_diehl
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Martin, thanks for your answer. Do you have any idea where to make a custom implementation. For the WebDynpro with SE80 I don't see any possibility to change the default values by an enhancement etc.

Greetings Joerg