Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Service Invoice to Customer-Process flow

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have idea on depot sales ,factory sales,stock transfer and their process flow.

Our client is not manufacturing any product.They are providing to their customer.Like they a website in which they will promote others product.Based on the same generated through their website,they collect a charge.

So our process will be as below.

Sales order--->Invoice.

My doubt is whether will be a Excise invoice.

Based on the below note  i down loaded Create general settings in Customizing for customers using TAXINN.

921634 - Service tax India: Transfer from Interim to Final Account

I observed that this will be a normal process sales order-->Billing.So this created a doubt that does this will include an excise invoice.

If so please let me know the process flow.

Also read new guidelines of Union Budget 2015-16. Note:21323209,2136624.

Thanks,

Pradeep M

7 REPLIES 7

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

As per new guidelines of Union Budget 2015-16, as soon as service tax is accrued, you are liable to declare the same to the government. There is no concept of interim a/c or deferment of Service tax.

If you want Service tax amount to be used in Utilisation. Then you service tax payable amount should reflect in Table J_1ISERACC. This can be taken care through CIN Configuration.

Moreover, service tax and excise duties are different. And you should not use excise involve to post service tax.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thanks for your valuable reply,

As per new guidelines of Union Budget 2015-16, as soon as service tax is accrued, you are liable to declare the same to the government. There is no concept of interim a/c or deferment of Service tax.

If you would not have told about interim and deferred ,i would have gone with it.

If you want Service tax amount to be used in Utilisation. Then you service tax payable amount should reflect in Table J_1ISERACC. This can be taken care through CIN Configuration.

Also if client wants to utilize service tax means,i believe i should do the below,

If My pricing Procedure is MP0000.Service tax condition type is ZSER (As per new guidelines need not want to create Education cess and Higher education cess)

Under Classify condition type i should maintain my  Service tax condition type ??

Apart from this ,is there any settings required ? ?

Is that sufficient??

Note:Our client is not manufacturing any product,they buy only excisable material.

Please correct me.

Thanks,

Pradeep M

0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, don't change tax procedure. Std tax procedure TAXINN is well equipt for service process.

Refer following links:

- 1391485 - Outbound Excise Invoice enhancements for Service Tax(ST)

- 1392593 - Service Tax enhancements in Monthly Utilization transaction

in mentioned Notes you will get requisite configuration and supporting doc for your understanding.

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Hi JP,

I read the note 1393534 - Service Category determination & Service tax returns (ST3)

Also from the customization zip file,got an idea about configuration related to it,for Cenvat utilization of service tax.

From your previous post,you said that TAXINN will have necessary service tax related part.

On looking further into tax procedure TAXINN,i noticed that TAXINN does not have A/R related part.

Please guide me what is to be done,ours is EHP7

Thanks,

Pradeep M

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Look for Condition types:

- JSER - IN: Service tax

- JSVD - IN: Service Tax Debit

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Hi JP

@ Classify condition type setting

JSER - IN: Service tax

JSVD - IN: Service Tax Debit

Is not available.

But in Tax prodcedure Taxinn ,those condition types are available.

Thanks,

Pradeep M

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
My doubt is whether will be a Excise invoice.

No only when a material is physically removed from an excisable plant, you need to generate excise invoice. 

G. Lakshmipathi