Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a question and I hope someone can help me.

I have a smartform for deliveries in which I have included 4 texts : 2 for the header and 2 for the footer.

Each one of them has to accomplish a condition if  ZE2EDL20-VKORG = DE02/DE05 the text created should be printed depending the case.

The problem is that only the first text from header and from footer  is printed. To be more precise for the header if the first text is for DE02 and the second for DE05 only for DE02 works. The same problem for footer.

Thank you very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188724
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use conditions for the text.IN the conditions give the ZE2EDL20-VKORG = DE02 and print the corresponding std text and create another one with condition ZE2EDL20-VKORG = DE05 to print that text.

The same for footer.

Hope this helps.If you still have issues let me know.

Regards,

KS

26 REPLIES 26

former_member188724
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use conditions for the text.IN the conditions give the ZE2EDL20-VKORG = DE02 and print the corresponding std text and create another one with condition ZE2EDL20-VKORG = DE05 to print that text.

The same for footer.

Hope this helps.If you still have issues let me know.

Regards,

KS

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made as described by you above. The problem is exactly that.

Only the first condition is accomplished.

I think a posibility would be to create 2 windows and for each one of them to have one condition.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried but it doesn't works.

I have tried also with LIKP-VKORG=DE02

Thanks and regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos

Hi,

First try to hardcode the values that you print in Standard text and then see if it works for one condition.

If you have any window size issue will Show in that.

everything is fine then create a text element and in conditions tab give your work area

WA_LIKP-VKORG = 'DE02' in qoutes

create another text for 'DE05'

Hope this works.

Regards,

KS

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see below print screens:

Even if likp-vkorg is initial.

Even if I change in debug mod and I fullfill it the text is not shown.

Could you please advice how shoul I hard coded?

Thanks and regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see that the textkey-name is ZDE05F in your last Screen which is not right. Not sure why you have that.

For hard coding convert the text type to text element from Include text. Then hard code the values to see if it Displays.

You say there is no value for sales org and you Change it manually.

Are you sure you have the values mainatined in your System. Pls check.

Regards,

KS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Few things to check.

> Are you maintaining separate windows for Header and Footer? If yes, please check if the window height is sufficient enough to display all the texts.

> Just to make sure, please check if the text is maintained for DE05 text type.

> Finally, in the conditions tab, make sure you provide the conditions using 'OR' keyword.

Let me know if it works.

Thanks,

Sandy

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i have checked everything you mentioned above.

I will create 2 windows and for each one of them  one condition. If it works I will let you know.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Vicky,

As you have created two windows, it should have separate Include text for two text types. Can you paste a screenshot like as below.

> Go to the delivery using VL03N.

> Go to header texts and double click on the text types DE02/DE05. After following the below shown path, you could see the details for text name, text id. Give those details in your smartform Include text. Generally text name would be delivery number.

Thanks,

Sandy

0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

In the delivery note I cannot se my texts.

I have created the text in SO10.

Please se below screen shots:

Thanks and regards,

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

The height of the header and footer windows is not enough to print all the texts so try increasing the header and footer window size.

Regards

Nav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried also by adding 1 window for each condition and it doesn't work.

Other text is printed.

0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Could you paste a screenshot of the scenario for us to understand better.

Regards

Nav

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Also I have to add that the same modification was made for orders and it works.

For deliveries and invoices no.

Thanks and regards

0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Is your text name ZDE05 and ZDE02F is fixed always.?? Or is it a variable??

Regards,

Shadab.

0 Kudos

Hi,

From the screen shots it seems the value for the text DE05 equls the value of the field VBRK-VKORG.So have you defined this table or filed somewhere and have you done some coding in the smartform as well.If you did some coding then debug it and check whether everything is working fine.SO do a check on this field .Are you using a field for DE02 as well or is it fixed.

Check the screenshot below to see how to debug the codes you used.

Use break-point in the program and execute to debug (In case you have used some codes for it).

Regards

Nav

0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't wrote any code.

The code was created in background by the program.

FORM %WI1.

CLEAR %WEXIT.

INTSFSY-SUPPWIN = 'X'.

IF SFSY-PAGENAME = 'FIRST'.

IF ( LIKP-VKORG EQ 'DE05' ).

ELSE. EXIT.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

INTSFSY-SUPPWIN = SPACE.

PERFORM %WI1_BODY.

CLEAR %WEXIT.

FORM %WI1_BODY.

IF ( LIKP-VKORG EQ 'DE05' ).

REFRESH %INPUTFIELDS.

CLEAR %TEXTKEY.

PERFORM %MOVE USING %TEXTKEY-OBJECT 'TEXT'.

PERFORM %MOVE USING %TEXTKEY-NAME 'ZDE05'.

PERFORM %MOVE USING %TEXTKEY-ID 'ST'.

PERFORM %MOVE USING %TEXTKEY-LANG 'E'.

FILL_TEXTAREA 'F'  0 ' '.

PERFORM %WRITE_INCLUDE_TEXT USING '%TEXT8' %TEXTKEY SPACE SPACE 'P' SPACE SPACE %INPUTFIELDS %TEXTAREA.

IF %WEXIT <> SPACE. EXIT. ENDIF.

ENDIF.

Above you can see the code.

The text is created in SO10 ST/EN/TEXT

Please let me know any detail you need to know.

Thanks,

Vicky

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is a text created in SO10 and should be fixed if the sales organization condition is acomplished.

Thanks and regards,

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky ;

Firstly you have to create a break point for debugging and you have to check the 'DE05' value have any data or not , if the DE05 value not initial , you have to change your window size.

Regards.

Özgün.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please se below print screen

The LIKP-VKORG is initial indeed. I don't understand why.

But if I modify in debug mode and I put LIKP-VKORG=DE05 after that I press execute the text is not shown anyway.

Thanks and regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos

Vicky,

Remove all the conditions on that window and then see by default it is printing for all the delivery notes.

Thanks,

Sandy

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The debugger screenshot has text name ZDE05F when the text name in SO10 is ZDE05, but there is likely more to it.

Not sure if solving such issues on SCN is very effective. I'd check if someone locally could provide at least a second set of eyes to cross-check everything. Overall it's not a complex task.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The screen shots were a little bit confusing but the texts are correct. I noticed that now and I am sorry for the mistake.

Anyway I solved my problem.

Thanks and regards,

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your support. I solved my problem. I have created a new structure IS_DLV_DELNOTE type LEDLV_DELNOTE in form interface and I used the variable IS_DLV_DELNOTE-HD_ORG-SALESORG.

Now is working.

Have a nice day all.

Vicky