cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when copying the from Quantity Contract the item no 30, sales order item is same 30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

while copying the Quantity contract to Sales Order,

If Quantity contract has multiple items, for each item creating the Sales order,

while copying system taking the same line item no in Sales order as # 30, from Quantity contact no # 30

Actually as per my understanding it should be sales order item no # 10,

For Ex: Quantity contact has multiple line items. 10, 20, 30, 40, 50.

If i am copying single item from the Quatity Contract # 50in Sales order no# 50,

Sales order item no is coming as 50, instead of 10 no.

settings as is:

Header DATA

copy:

051   General header data                            002 Header-diff.customer.

101   Header business data

101   Partner header

Copying requirements 301

851 Gen item data; DHC                               Pos./neg. quantity   +

Copy schedule lines (check mark)

102 Bus.data/item compl.                              Pricing type         C

002 Partner item                                           2) Update document flow  

Copy product select.

251 Conditions                                           

please let us know where is mistake.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In copy control between both document types at header level, there would be a check box for "Copy item number" and I presume, it is blank currently.  Check that box, recreate new document and update the outcome.

As an additional information, you can also go through the following notes so that you will come to know how system would behave in the subsequent documents (delivery and billing)

• Note 1707736 - Item numbering not identical between delivery document and billing document despite V_TVCPFLK-POSVO is set
  • Note 2102821 - Different sequence of line items within sales document and billing document created in collective run

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gentlemen,

Thanks for your reply.

1) SR Kumar,

Ans: in VOV8, its 10 increment number for both documents.

2) Gopi

Ans: status is now checked that field, : (Copy item number).,

I will un check and test it again.

3) Laxmipathi,

Ans: Advice is check the item number.....If unchecked. ( status is already checked)

Kindly let me know what should i do.

what i think i should unchek the copy item number.

i will do and update.

Any usefull answers are welcome.

Thanks.

ajith_kumar10
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

in copy controls at Header level below the coping requirements you will find the field copy item number.

if you check this it will copy the same number.

so uncheck this and check.

regards

Gopi

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the VOV8 for your order type - the item no. increment and cross-check with your Quantity contract order type .

Regards,

SRK