Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Session Keep

kaan_ozdogan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my app. I send import parameter SAP System after than send second parameter first parameter delete from memory.

How can I solve this problem?

I want to use session when user login.

How can I configure netweaver gateway system?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kaan,

Could you please elaborate your scenario more in detail ? What is the Operation you are performing ?

However Check the Soft State Support :

Soft State Support for OData Services - SAP NetWeaver Gateway - SAP Library

Regards,

Ashwin

kaan_ozdogan
Participant
0 Kudos

I select property and value frontend , I send selected property and value sap system memory (I test rfc functions with se37 they are running) with http request.

Than Sap system send me new property and value which is next.But I debug code first selected property and value are is deleted in memory.Because session isnot handle .

I want to handle session while browser is open.

I try to activated soft state but I couldn't succed.I follow step by step but still "not supported" on service.

SB9
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Not sure if you want to handle session across calls to back-end ? HTTP is a stateless protocol and session stickiness is usually done through cookies. As said in the document you have referenced - gateway is stateless so you have to handle this through programming logic.

kaan_ozdogan
Participant
0 Kudos

How can I solve this problem?

Try to activated soft-state but I couldnt

Could Soft-state solve my problem?

SB9
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What is the exact problem that you are trying to solve ? why you want to maintain session. Maybe you are not using the right tool to solve the issue.