Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possibility to analyze search help?

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

is there a way to analyze, which matchcode search help has been used how many times?

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

I dont know for which field you are talking about. We can check which F4 search help system is using in here.

Thank$

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

for example there MM03 - display material. There are about 20 search help areas.

I'd like to know, how many times have been used each of these search helps.

Is there a way?

chris

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think so we can have any trace of this. At least I never cam across such requirement or any solution to this.Can you share that why do you want to check this?

Thank$

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the reason for this question is easily explained: in some parts of the company we use the field MARA-BISMT to find the correct SAP code during order entry. But this field is filled with an old number logic, we already have a new way by material determination. So we want to know, how many times is this old number logic used by users - we want to delete this.

chris

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not fully clear with your requirement though why don't you just delete value from old material number field if you have some alternate solution to this.

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

As I decribed above: we want to analyze how many users work with the old logic, because we want to get a better Impression of the Impact when we Change this.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think so this is possible but you can check with your BASIS guy by checking audit trail whether this activity comes in audit trail or not. I have feelings that this is not covered in that.

Best and easy way would be to ask users rather than checking in system.

Thank$

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again,

thanks for your help!

Regards.