cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods Analysis Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

Need your help to create report for free goods analysis.

Currently using multiple access like Material , Customer Material ,in free goods condition type say ZNA1 .

For the purpose of cost analysis , requirement is to identify billing on the basis of schemes defined at different levels like at material , customer &material etc.

Thanks in advance

TG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh ,

Schemes ( Inclusive of free goods ) are defined on below access sequences within condition type ZNA1.

1. Customer / Material

2. Material

At the time of billing ,I am able to calculate the cost through cost condition say VPRS.

Report requirement is to bifurcate the schemes sold and cost on schemes within given region say UP /MP/MAH etc.

My Problem is ,In invoice we can not identify the scheme whether it is derived from customer / material or from material level.

Is there any way to analyze the scheme applicable in invoice .

My report requirement is to analyze the distribution of free goods on the basis of these sequences. How much free goods on the basis of customer /material ,or material level.

Thanks

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In ERP you can actually find out from which condition table a pricing condition in a billing document is determined (if it uses access sequences):

VBRK-VBELN->VBRK-KNUMV->KONV-KNUMV->KONV-KNUMH->KONH-KNUMH->KONH-KOTABR

Unfortunately an ERP report utilizing this kind of logic will have a really horrible performance in a live environment.

Are you planning to create a BW report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks Veselina ,

But  I am not concerned about pricing condition. I am concerned about free goods conditions.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a SQVI or Z- report with the required selection screen parameters with "KONDN" Table and "KOTN" followed by free goods condition record table number.

Regards,

SRK

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the exact help you need?

You will have to explain the requirement of report and the kinds of free goods you have in your system. Generally the treatment of pricing for Free goods is of two kinds:

1. Free Goods are not relevant for pricing

2. 100% Discount condition is applied on Free Goods items.

Generally the Cost of Free Goods can be determined from VPRS Condition in your pricing procedure.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta