Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Unit Configuration and RF

mark_suarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone share the steps in configuring a Handling Unit in a Warehouse Number? The packing will be performed in RF device and it's my first time to use the Pick&Pack by Delivery. Btw, I have maintained already the following:

• Packaging Material Type
  • Have created an article VERP
  • Intervals: Shipping Unit
  • Intervals: Handling Unit ID

Need everyone's help, I think I have missed something.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mark_suarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

To add, below log showed-up upon saving in LM46.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks like you need start from the very beginning, but SCN is not meant as a replacement for class room training.

We can certainly help you over some hurdles if you clearly describe where you have a problem and  what error message you have etc. but you cannot expect that someone provides 20 or more pages of docu as a reply to a discussion in SCN.

You further have to get your processes working in general before you elevate your processes to RF

I suggest to make yourself familiar with the Help portal of SAP

starting page is help.sap.com

From there you need to navigate in the menu on top by selecting e.g. Enterprise Management then in the menu on the left you open SAP ERP. There will already find a menu entry for best practice.

Best practices have processes, customizing and step by step execution.

You can also find them easily in Google using search term like: sap handling unit management best practices

you could have found this link: 284 – Handling Unit Management - HUM

mark_suarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you. Anyways, I found out that there was a problem with my data of article type VERP in OMS2, the qty & value updating was not updated to Site level.

I have created a separate sloc also for the HU (not WM managed). After the packing in LM46, the TO is confirmed, while in VL02N, a line item was automatically generated for the VERP article.