Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

page number printing in a purchase order smartform.. total no of pages are 8. I need to exclude page number of first page .. from second page i need to print the page number as 1 0f 7.. to 7of 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement for page number printing in a purchase order smartform.. total no of pages are 8. I created a page for my organization purpose which i made it as first page which is not for printing.. while printing they will not print the first page... So I need to exclude page number of first page .. from second page i need to print the page number as  1 of 7...

2 of 7

3 of 7

4 of 7

5 of 7

6 of 7

last page must be 7 0f 7

Pls help me in achiving this.. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188724
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

describe the no of pages you have. then subtract 1 from that and move it in a variable.

then start printing the pages from page 2 onwards (set the starting page always as 2) and then increment the page nos.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

KS

7 REPLIES 7

former_member188724
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

describe the no of pages you have. then subtract 1 from that and move it in a variable.

then start printing the pages from page 2 onwards (set the starting page always as 2) and then increment the page nos.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

KS

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

shadab_maldar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

Here you can make use of system variables sfsy-page and sfsy-formpages , do some mathematics and put in back into some variables to use it.

Regards,

Shadab.

Pragnesh_7se7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

In smart form you will get both variables current page and total pages in system variables , you have to just take both in code segment and subtract 1 from them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User Two variables and subtract one .

L_Total     = sfsy-formpages - 1 for Total no of pages
L_Current = sfsy-page -1  for Current page no

Salil

0 Kudos

Hi sail.. i have a small query..

if i use local variables in code object.. its value is getting zero... and if i use 2 local variables can i display in text element  like L_CUEENT OF L_TOTAL..

0 Kudos

Hi,

while printing the first page, page no.. Put condition to skip.

Remaining you can print as below

&sfsy-page&-1 OF &sfsy-formpages&-1

Regards,

Praveen