Scheduling Failed - error Adaptive job server unresponsive cabi 4.1 sp3
Can someone assist in helping me on scheduling reports.
In Cabi 4.1 sp3 the reports is running for 2 days and suddenly the reports failed on the third day. then we need to reboot our server then the reports work perfectly for 2 days.
the error we receive in event viewer:
The scheduler component failed the object identified by 242710. The job associated with the object was unresponsive.
on the report error message:
Object failed to run due to an error while processing on the Job Server.
we did add xmx8g to the adaptive job server but we are still experiencing the same error.
on Boxi 3.1 we did not had this issues reports is still running smoothly.