cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using SRM 5.0, extended classic scenario and will start using Contracts in combination with Bidding Engine within short.

There is a Service Master in R/3, without conditions. Prices will be maintained in the contracts. There is a requirement that the contract nr reference and the contract price should be defaulted in the Bid Invitation, but the vendor should be able to change to a lower price than the contract price in the bid response, but with still a reference to the contract nr. This means that in the PO there will be the possibility to have an unique item price but with reference to a contract number.

Can someone please give me some hints in a possible solution to this?

Best regards,

Johan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

I have tried service master with contract referance but I have found that whenever we refer any contract that time you will find that PO will get updated or created by service master price rather than taking the contract price. This behavior of the system is happen..and till I am not clear that can contract price gets updated in the PO in referance technique?

Regards,

Navneet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

the combination of Bidding and Contract Management is standard functionality in

SRM. You can create a Bid Invitation and generate a Contract as Follow On

document. From the contract you can start a Bid Invitation via "Negotiation" Button.

This sets the contract into status "in renewal" and transfers all available data into

the Bid Invitation document. As result of the Bid Invitation you then update the

existing contract with the new information from the Bid Invitation.

Thanks,

Claudia