cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR wrongly updated in Q-system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created new storage location which is EWM managed and exported that TR to quality system from development.But wrongly one location QAHD  got maintained instead of STIC.So could any one please assist on the same that how should i correct the same.

Thanks

Regards,

Bharti Sinha

Above is the screen shot , where STIC location is required while QAHD should be removed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharti,

Please correct me if i am not understand your situation

1. Just make entry in Development system same like quality system. Now delete that transport in development. This makes both system are aligned.
  2. Now create new transport 2, whichever u want (deletion or change).
  3. Move transport 2 to quality
  4. while moving transport to production, please ensure correct sequence Transport 2 should go last.

Thanks and Regards,

Prabakaran Gurusamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabakaran,

I have tried the above steps but it is not working.

Still the same issue.

Please reply.

Thanks

Regards,

Bharti

matthias_nater
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bharti,

you need to create a second customizing TR in the dev system, where you save the deletion of the QAHD entry.  The Import of this TR in Q would delete also the QAHD entry there.

Best regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

There were no line item in Dev system that represent this change , so how can i delete and save the same.May some one has deleted the same, but how come i will know that TR no.

please assist.

Thanks

BR

BHARTI

matthias_nater
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bharti,

you can create an entry in Dev System with the same key, add it to a new customizing transport request, delete the entry in Dev and if you release the TR you'll see a comment in the release protocol, that the entry will be deleted in target systems too.

Br,

Matthias