Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while using SUM

former_member400271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Sorry if i posted in the wrong section.

While doing system update for FIORI through SUM . I had stuck with error below.

Error: The system description in the provided stack.xml does not match your system. In the stack, the described release 731 is different from release 702, which is detected in your system. Generate a new stack.xml that matches your system.

But when i checked in through system login System > Status> is  SAP_BASIS 7310007

when I am trying to find the solution i found that my JSPM needs to be update.

But when i am looking for how to update jspm. I found that it is Obsolete by SAP and it is included in SUM now .

So I am very confused what shall i do now. I have few question please help.

1 Whether i need to update JSPM from 7.02.13.1 to 7.31.XX .

2. If i need to update JSPM is it correct to update through \USR\SAP\XXX\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\JSPM\go.bat

if so then please tell where can i download JSPM update files and what are their extension. that i can put into my ESP/IN  folder.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you generate the stack.xml thru Maintenance Optimizer? If there's a version mismatch, it may be due to the fact that products/components have been wrongly registered in solman....

So, as a first check, pls whether your products/components have been properly defined in solman?

regards,

Suraj

former_member400271
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Suraj, For your feedback i have checked my JSPM version it is

[Info]: JSPM version is 7.02.11.1.1

So my question is should i update my JSPM, If Yes where can i found files in SAP  SWDC.

thanks & regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes you can upgrade jspm. Go to softw. downloads - supp. packages and patches - search for software. There you can search for jspm.

regards,

Suraj

former_member400271
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Suraj i did the same and reached.

Downloaded .SCA file from  download center.

By following the path

Support Packages and Patches > SAP NETWEAVER > SAP NETWEAVER 7.3 > Entry by Component > Application Server Java

JAVA SP MANAGER 7.30

and  then put that file in EPS/IN folder and the select Business packages in JSPM tool.

Thanks & Regards

Answers (0)