cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My solution is in "Terminated" status

0 Kudos

Hello,

This morning I woke up with my solution in Terminated status, I've only suspended it yesterday night.

As you can see, there is no more action available ! What sould I do ? What's happened ?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stanimir_eisner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Roger,

According to the SAP CAL logs you've triggered the termination on 2015 09 08 05:58:33 UTC.

I am afraid that the only option would be to create a new instance.

Best regards,

Stanimir

former_member606038
Discoverer
0 Kudos

How can I create a new instance.  I also have a 'terminated' instance but I can see no way to create a new one.  When I created my first instance I was dropped into the wizard.  Not this time.  Is there a way to create a new instance from the Instances window?

stanimir_eisner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

He Patrick,

You can create a new instance from the Solutions tab. Select the solution that you need, accept the terms and conditions if not done yet and click on Create Instance.

Best regards,

Stanimir

former_member606038
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you Stanmir,

a new instance is now being created.

Cheers,

Patrick

0 Kudos

Thanks, it was probably a mistake made by me.

I have re-created one and it works

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I accidentally Terminated my instance. I am making a new Instance now.

I wonder will AWS charge me for a Terminated Instance if it is still showing up in list of Instances in CAL ?

stanimir_eisner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

The AWS charging has no relation to how long SAP CAL shows the terminated instances

Actually it depends on how Amazon rounds the billing hours, i.e. if the instance was running for a bit more than an hour then most probably you'll need to pay for 2 hours.

Best regards,

Stanimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Makes sense... Thank you