Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget available report on released budget

praveen_vanm
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My requirement is

I have allocated budget of 5,00,000  and I have release the budget for only 2,00,000

I have created a PR fro 50,000

In S_alr_87013558  report it is showing Available balance as 4,50,000. It means it is showing available balance from the total budget

Is there any report where i can see the available balance of the Released budge. I have released budget of 2,00,000 and i have created PR for 50,000.

I want to see available balance as 1,50,000 from the released budget.

Pleas help me on this I want to see the available balance on released budget not on total budget.

Thanks

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

One Report you can use is the CN41 structure Report.

Change layout and then add Budget and release fields in that

Save the layout and then  use accordingly

please see the simple Image mentioned

Regards

Vittal

praveen_vanm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vittal,

Thanks for your response

Yeah I checked that there is Total Budget and Release budget but there is no available balance filed

My requirement is i want to see the available budget of Released budget.Because we will be creating PR/PO based on released budget. My client want to know the available budget of released budget.

In S_alr_87013558 it is showing available budget of total budget and in S_Alr_87013560 it is showing only released budget.

Please let me know is there any other report

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

My opinion and questions:

1) Why do you Need to release a part of the original Budget? Instead you can allot the Budget separately for different WBS and restrict using the those WBS accoridng to user rights

2) If you are budgeting using a serious heirarchical Approach then why not use IM program and allocate Budget from there, it would be much easier

3) If you Budget 10000, release 5000 and then PR/PO for 2000, why would you want to release 5000? instead release as per PR value directly through a workflow

As per my knowledge there is no Standard Report which Displays available Budget of released budget

You Need develop it

Hope this is fine

Regards

Vittal

praveen_vanm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vittal,

As per your advise I have go for development.

Thanks

Praveen