cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V_PTRV_CCC entry is stuck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

There is one entry stuck in V_PTRV_CCC with error :This personnel number does not exist.

Using PRCCF we created a new corrected CCD file and also checked the status of this in PRTA which is correct.

However, the transaction was not uploaded to employee’s buffer and I can still see the entry in PTRV_CCC table and it’s not getting cleared.

According to the system, personnel number does not exist on the date of the transaction, which is incorrect.

Am I missing anything which can help me to troubleshoot?

Thanks,

AB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AB,

Two response below for your query:

However, the transaction was not uploaded to employee’s buffer and I can still see the entry in PTRV_CCC table and it’s not getting cleared.

When you created a file via PRCCF, does the transaction in table PTRV_CCC has a date in the DATE_OUT field? If there is no date in this field then transaction was not included in the file.

According to the system, personnel number does not exist on the date of the transaction, which is incorrect.

Please check the employment status (STAT2) of the employee in table PA0001 and make sure this is '3'

Hope this helps.

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for your reply, could you please let me know which is DATE_OUT field in the PRTV_CCC table? as i can only see one date related field which is : Trans. Date (which comes from the CCD file sent by bank)  

Also there is no issue with employee master data and its a Active PERNR.

Thanks,
AB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Able to resolve the issue as Employee Master data was Inconsistent (i could not view it because of limited authorization in production system)

Thanks!!
AB