Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kapsel logon plugin unlock screen keyboard hide back when first click

former_member183212
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when i using kapsel logon plugin (3.8.1), the unlock screen shows something unexpected. when i tap the Passcode textfiled the first time, the keyboard pop up, but the keyboard hide back immediately! so i have to tap the Passcode textfield again, kind confused.

the same happened on the logon screen, when i tap the Username textfield , the cursor goes to the Password textfield.

any one have ideas, thanks in advance.

Regards,

Billy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Dan_vL
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There was an issue fixed in SP09 that sounds similar. 

The Registration screen and Passcode screen had a bug where the keyboard shows after pressing a button.  BCP 1580003254 (Fixed in SP09)

I would recommend trying the latest available version.

Please also see the Getting Started Guide for SP09+ as there are some changes from SP08.

I don't recall seeing the exact behavior you have described.

<<when i tap the Username textfield , the cursor goes to the Password textfield

Have you modified the Logon plugin's JavaScript code?

Regards,

Dan van Leeuwen

former_member183212
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

issue fixed when i upgrade the sdk to sp9. thanks so much.

Billy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

What is the version of Cordova, SMP SDK, version of device OS and device model?

This is the list of compatible cordova versions with respective SMP SDK versions:

Cordova 3.0.6 (or the latest 3.0.x version) should be used if using SMP 3.0 SDK.
Cordova 3.1.0-0.2.0 (or the latest 3.1.x version) should be used if using SMP 3.0 SP01 SDK.
Cordova 3.3.1-0.1.2 (or the latest 3.3.x version) should be used if using SMP 3.0 SP02 SDK.
Cordova 3.4.0-0.1.3 should be used if using SMP 3.0 SP03 SDK.
Cordova 3.4.1-0.1.0 should be used if using SMP 3.0 SP04 SDK.

Cordova 3.5.0-0.2.7 (or the latest 3.5.x version) should be used if using SMP 3.0 SP05 SDK.

Cordova 3.6.3-0.2.13 (or the latest 3.6.x version) should be used if using SMP 3.0 SP05 PL03 or SP06 SDK.

Cordova 4.2.0 should be used if using SMP 3.0 SP07 SDK.

Cordova 4.2.0 should be used if using SMP 3.0 SP08 SDK.

For SMP SDK SP09+:

To get the list of supported devices by Kapsel SDK read this SAP Note: 1933857 - SAP Mobile SDK Supported Devices Operating Systems

Regards, Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

former_member183212
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

we use  Cordova 4.2.0 , SMP 3.0 SP08。now we found Android device didn't have this issue, but the ios device has, iphone 4s 5 6 and ipad air all have this issue. ios sdk is 8.3 and 8.4 both have this issue. please advice.

thanks,

Billy