cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solman 7.1 sp 12-no avaliable reference users in "AI_SDK_SP_GENERATE_BP_V2"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i'm running a solman 7.1 sp12(var scenario) and when we have to create key users for our customers, i want to utilize one of our existing users as a reference to get the same authorizations, however wen i run the "AI_SDK_SP_GENERATE_BP_V2" report ,in the "system user options" section  ,the "use reference user" doesn´t let me select or type an existing user to use it as a reference? it shows a "no values found" message.

Do i need to do something to my existing users in orden to be able to use it as a reference user?

Thank you!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Any update.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your help,i'm a begginer in solman, so i thought any existing user in SU01 would appear in the "use reference user" option, but then i found that only users marked as "reference user" in su01 appear in this option, so it was a problem of me not knowing the system. Anyway thanks for your help and  your time!!!

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis

Good to know your issue got resolved, Please close this thread.

Thanks

Rishav

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the note 1907555.

Also in 2020219 - Solution Manager 7.1 SP Stack 12: recommended corrections

Statement "VAR customers using report AI_SDK_SP_GENERATE_BP_V2 could encounter possible data loss from this SP Stack on. In case you have maintained external identifications for business partners, you need to maintain the addition 'NODELETE' for these identifications (see note 1907555). Data loss can occur w/o this addition."

Please check the entries in AICONTACTS.

Further important notes

1151450 - FAQ: Managing several customer numbers - Solution Manager 7.0 / 7.1

Thanks

Rishav