cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing on manpower supply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a requirement to invoice between the group companies for a manpower supply and the detailed requirement is below -

There are two company codes X and Y, Company X responsible for Sale of Machinery, Company Y is responsible for supplying labor at customer site for machinery installation.  Company X ship the machinery to customer subsequently invoice to customer,  and also send request to Company Y for manpower supply.  Company Y send manpower to customer site for machinery installation and submit invoice (manpower charges) to Company X.  Now my question is , how the billing process for manpower supply takes place between Company Y to Company X.  We have Customer Service module as well.

Appreciate your support.

Best Regards,

Goutham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutham,

Simple solution would be to post manpower billing manually by using FI transaction F-22 and input sales document number under order reference field.

You can enable BOM to include serviceable item (Header) as non deliverable & Billable along with real materail as sub item which goes for delivery & billing.

Else , you need to follow Billing plan procedure to get the solution on discussed requirement.

Thanks in advance.

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

Thanks for your reply.

The process need to integrate with CS for billing between company codes, I read some of threads on Resource Related Billing and it looks my requirement is fulfill using RRB however I am not sure and confused how to initiate request to service company.

Best Regards,

Goutham

0 Kudos

Hi Guotham,

You can create ICPO for the purpose. Depending on the scenario (AMC/ Service agreements/ paid repairs) you can setup the process and can manage with a little bit of customizing.

Regards,

Chintan