CaNNot Retrieve existing (Trial) Project/DB in Eclipse IDE (Mars)
Had problem with sap015 Eclipse IDE and decided to restart and download Eclipse IDE from scratch - I am using Windows 10. It downloaded the MARS version, How do I re-initiate or find the previos TRIAL(Hihanaxs)?. I know it is there because I asked someone at SAP Internals to check and also by mistake (have no idea how and can not repeat regardless the options I try - I did once interact with the DB)?
FYI - I also did follow Jin Wong's Blog -[SAP HANA Cloud Platform Developer Center] - ABAPers: HCP and You" However, it took me to the following:
- Configure your proxy settings (in case you work behind a proxy or a firewall):
- Go to General Network Connections .
- In the Active Provider dropdown menu, choose Manual.
- Configure your <HTTP> and <HTTPS> connections.
- Choose Apply.
- What proxys do I reply to retrieve project that I had before I ran into problems as I realize it is there:
(TIA) Thanks in advance