Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US FTZ: Goods Issue Stock Posting

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am testing US FTZ functionality in GTS. I have configured 601 and 643 (for intercompany stock transfer) movement types. As per SAP suggestion, I have created Sales Order, Outbound delivery and PGI. As per SAP, I need to execute the transaction "Process stock issue from FTZ [/SAPSLL/CUSWLY_01] but it says no data found.

While debugging I found that the above transaction checks the entries in table /SAPSLL/CUSWLY by passing customs ID and as it is blank, said error displayed.

Could you please help me on understanding how the table /SAPSLL/CUSWLY is getting updated?

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Make sure you have:

• flagged the Product for FTZ,
  • transferred the SCP attributes back to the feeder system,
  • and made the initial stock transfer

In the GTS system, check ST22 for short-dumps - if the set-up is not consistent, the API code aborts.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

I have completed all above activities and the GR process is working perfectly for the given material. But when I am taking out the same material as component with 643 or 601, system is not updating the stock issue details.

There is no short dump even in ECC system but in GTS system for ABAP program /SAPSLL/CUSWLY_PROCESS Is it the same error?

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please check the contents of table /SAPSLL/CUSWLY, using Transaction SE16.  Are your 643 and 601 documents showing there?

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

The table is blank. There is no entry for single transaction.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I think you are going to have to get your developer to debug the transfer, to find out where it is going wrong.  The code looks quite simple, although that's not to say that there couldn't be a "bug".

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Can you share the program which you are checking? I will try to debug the program from technical consultant and check.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Set a break-point in the IFEX BAdI, and start from there.  In the "synchronize" form, change the RFC Mode to 'S' in order to continue stepping through into the GTS system.

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

The program is checked and found that system is trying to check if /SAPSLL/PRECIP - PUCPR = X for the given material.

But the problem is such field is not exist in the tab material -> Special Customs procedure.

I think this is one loophole or is it required some activation?

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

That field appears on the screen when the ECPID is configured for CWH, IPR or PUC, not when it is configured for FTZ.  For FTZ, the field will not be filled with 'X' (or anything else).

Which code is your developer looking at (exactly)?

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

In the include /SAPSLL/LAPI_6800_CUWLF06 under step 881 system tries to check the LS_ITEM-PUC_MOVE is not initial and if /SAPSLL/PRECIP-PUCPR is initial and fails

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

That indicates that by mistake you have flagged the Movement Type (601 or 643) as "Transfer Finished Product from PUCC", but the Product is not flagged as a PUC Product.

Please check your settings.

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

I checked the setting and found that I have wrongly activated the indicators

• Transfer of Proc. Traffic (IP / PUCC) and
  • Transfer of Finished Product from PUCC

After deactivating those, I am able to get the material document in the Issue table

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pecas777
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I know you worked on this a long time, but wondering if your project included creating a Customs Waybill in GTS? We are implementing FTZ using intercompany and looking at options for how to make the plant abroad's export appear as an import in GTS. For external vendors, my inbound delivery creates the Waybill, which I will marry up with the goods movement to create the inventory layer. But for internal transfer from plant abroad, still looking at best way to achieve this from an outbound delivery.

Thanks,

Jessica