cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java back end not loaded after deploying WM6.2 on SMP 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have deployed the standard WM 6.2 on SMP 3.0.But when I'm going to upload it in management cockpit, Java section has not been loaded. Some times it loads and some time not annoying behavior .

SMP Server Log

#WARN#com.sap.mobile.platform.server.proxy.configuration.service.AbstractEndpointConfigurationService##anonymous#http-bio-8083-exec-9####null#null#null#warn#Other#smpAdmin#null#44a5abd1-7317-4007-bb2f-025608ed756a#null#1441506015679#null#com.sap.mobile.platform.server.proxy.configuration.service.AbstractEndpointConfigurationService:getEndpoint#No endpoint with name SAPWM was found#null#658#null#1441520415585000#null

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raouf,

do you use any vpn connection? while connecting/ starting the server are you sure this vpn is connected?

are you able to access SAP system in the same time?

This error occurs if you are connected to SAP system while starting the SMP server. Please cross verify this.

Thanks

Ajitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajitesh

No I'm not using any VPN connection, SAP and SMP server both are on same network.

Yes I'm able to access the SAP system in the same time,

BTW its loading back-end now after 4,5 attempts of restart and deleting and uploading zip on cockpit.

But I don't know what was the root cause of issue.

Thanks & Regards

Raouf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raouf,

which version of smp you are using?

Ajitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

SMP 3.0 SP6

Former Member
0 Kudos

In previous version of SMP server we used to modify the encoding type from ANSI to UTF-8 in  Agentry.ini file to resolve this issue.

But i think SAP has removed this error from SP05 onwards. Never seen after upgrading to SP5.

Ajitesh

Answers (0)