cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Recon Account wise Balance Difference between two transactions S_ALR_87012172 and F.01

amarnath_m3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently i have encountered one issue one of my clients, that is customer recon account wise balance difference between two transactions S_ALR_87012172 and F.01.

Recently we are changed some wrong recon accounts in Customer Master data.

Could you suggest what was the reason behind it.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Amar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190954
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are running the first one per customer and the second one per GL account. If you changed recon accounts it means that the same customer have movements on different GLs. Check both recon account in F.01.

Ondrej

amarnath_m3
Explorer
0 Kudos

@ Ondrej,

Thanks for the info..

Yeah, we have changed recon accounts in customer master data last week, may be it would be the accounting impact in GL account wise (F.01).

Impact of Changing Customer Recon:- (From ECC 6.0 On wards)

1. Customer without Open Items:

Customers who doesn’t have open items can be changed and doesn’t have any Impact.

2. Customer with Open Items:

A. If we change the Recon Accounts, All the old  Postings(Old Open Items ) will clear with               reference of Old Recon Accounts.

Which means while clearing the Old Open Items, postings will post to Old Recon                        Accounts.

B. While doing  Balance Carry Forward at year end they have to transfer the Balance of Old           Recon account Separately.

In this case any Impact on FSV..? Could you suggest what could be the impact.

Amar

former_member190954
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

my understanding is that if you change the reconciliation account for a customer group, this has no influence on historic postings - it is all the balances remain on the old reconciliation account. New postings will be however made to new reconciliation account. It means that you have balances for same customers on two different GL accounts.

In FSV make sure both GL accounts are mapped in the same node. Else you will see only part of the overal balance.

Regards,

Ondrej

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,are you choosing special GL balance? If so then try run these reports without selecting periods (means run them for whole fiscal year)

amarnath_m3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for active replay.

I haven't select special GL, i had run same. still i'm facing same issue.

NOTE: Sum of the total recon account amount is getting correct in both Transactions. but individual recon account wise total getting wrongly.

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in S_ALR_87012172 reconciliation account means account from customer's master data.

And in F.01 you see account from posting