Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP Router implementention

Hello there, I am very new to SAP Basis, but my company told me to implement a SAP Solution Manager.

To use the SolMan as it is used to, we need a connection to SAP via a SAP Router.

So I installed the SolMan on a vm "A" and the SAP Router on a vm "B". Both are Windows Server 2008 x64. We use SAP SNC for our connection. After the installations, i followed this guide to connect to the sap network http://sapbasistechnical.blogspot.co.at/2013/11/saprouter-installation-step-by-step.html.

The test via niping worked so far.

10.140.4.136 is the internal ip of the SAP Router (B)

10.140.4.56 is the internal ip of the SolMan(A)

If i try to test the connection via SM59, i get in the dev_rout this error:

Mon Sep 07 13:22:37 2015

*** ERROR => SncPEstablishContext() failed for target='p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE' [D:/depot/b 3386]

*** ERROR => SncPEstablishContext()==SNCERR_GSSAPI  [D:/depot/bas/74 3352]

GSS-API(maj): No credentials were supplied

Unable to establish the security context

target="p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE"

<<- SncProcessOutput()==SNCERR_GSSAPI

*** ERROR => NiSncIInitHdlSecurity: SncProcessOutput failed (sncrc=-4;0000000003355960) [nisnc.c      1195]

*** ERROR => NiSncHandleForAddr C10/-1, 194.39.131.34 (rc=-17) [nirout.cpp  4101]

*** ERROR => NiRClientHandle: NiRExRouteCon for C10/-1 'dce.xxxxx.net' failed (rc=-17) [nirout.cpp  3468]

So i dont really have any idea to solve this.

Maybe someone of you could help me.

This wuold be fantastic Thanks in advance!

sm59.png (46304 B)
Tags:
Former Member
replied

Hi Mario:

So you installed your saprouter using Administrator credentials. Can you please check the Windows Service SAPRouter is running using the credentials Administrator?(Windows Services -> SAPRouter->Login Tab-> Log On as -> Should be Administrator)

Also please start your saprouter with higher trace level. Execute SM59 connection test and share the output.

Thanks.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question