Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira Extension for routes on maps

sergi_marin4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear experts

Few weeks ago I found an interesting extension from Lumira that can draw a route given a set of GPS data points. I found that extension very interesting, but I lost the link. Now, after hours and hours searching for it again, I'm not able to find it.

Does anybody know about a Lumira extension that can draw a path/route on a map give a set of coordinates?

Appreciate your hep!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The above link may help you out.

sergi_marin4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Ranajay

I have already found that web before posting my question. If you check it, you will see that none of these extensions is allowing you to draw a route, which is what I actually need.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergi,

you can refer the following links:

Hope it works for you!:)

Thanks,

Megha Jassal

sergi_marin4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I have already googled before posting my request. None of the maps in this web is able to show you a route, which is what I actually need.

Thanks

vincentdechandon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey.

If you are able to generate your routes as a shapefile or a geojson file, then Galigeo for Lumira will be able to read and display them, and even display measures over them.

Br,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, I am also looking for the same thing. Plotting routes on a map in Lumira. Please let me know if you've found anything.

Much appreciated.

Regards,
Barend.

vincentdechandon
Contributor
0 Kudos

As I told to Sergi Marin look into this. It handles lines out of the box. Here's an example of lines handling.

Br,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Do you perhaps have an example of what the dataset must look like in order to get the line function to work.

How do I: "generate your routes as a shapefile or a geojson file"

Thanks,

Barend.

vincentdechandon
Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends. Where are your lines stored? Directly in your dataset? Or in some kind of GIS-compliant file?