Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Method

former_member631141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

GRC 10.1 SP05 and NW 7.40

How to make Communication Method as default for the users created through submission of access request via EUH?

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

configure the EUP in the way that communication method is mandatory and give the default value (e.g. INT). If you don't want to change this field you can set as non-editable.

Keep us posted.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member631141
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

In our case, Different Communication Method is being used for each landscape. We have multiple landscapes.

Hence I would like to configure with out using the EUP as all landscapes using the same MSMP workflow.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

you can define different EUPs for template based request, so that e.g. for BI you use EUP 1, CRM EUP2, etc. In each EUP you can specifiy the communication method differently. It then just requires that the requestor uses the appropriate template based request.

Unfortunately, I don't know other ways to achieve that.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member631141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi AB,

I have updated in EUP by giving default value as RML.Then submitted the request for new user creation.

While processing the access request by providing the approvals, Work flow reached to Escape route.

In Audit log I found below error.

No data maintained for standard communication type 'Remote Mail'.

I can maintain the data from the other communication at address tab If I  create the user manually  from SU01.  But how to handle these kind of error through work flow?

Please advise.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

please see note: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1895194

Regards,

Alessandro