cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma invoice quantity limited by contract quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Problem: My customer creates proforma invoice refer to contract, and the quantity of proforma invoice is not limited by system,that may mislead to export affairs.

What I need:is it possible to control the total quantity of proforma invoices not exceed contact quantity through configuration ways?

What I have done:  Billing copy control from  Sales contract to Proforma invoice had been configured, proforma invoice can create successfully, and the billing quantity flag is type 'C', cos type 'A' is not allowed to Proforma invoice usage.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With the standard routine, you can only restrict proforma generation to once and there is no control over quantity.  For that, you need to go with billing exit or can add the logic to VOFM routine which should then be assigned in pricing procedure.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply, VOFM routine works during data transfer to billing, but after i changed the quantity of billing ,there is no react . I turn to using badi  SD_CIN_LV60AU02, the logic works after i click the save button.

former_member647456
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI Lakshmi,

Need your suggestion, I need to generate Proforma invoice with reference to Sales contract. I have done copy control in VTAA but still when I create VF01 by putting sales contract number, getting this error log - "1020000017 000010 The item is not relevant for billing."

In copy control item category

In copy control item level

Answers (0)