cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System added in the solution. Not visible in EWA configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have added my PI 7.4 only java system to solution of my solman 7.1. I can see my PI system in the solution. But when i click EWA configuration or when i create a EWA session, I cannot see the system in it. I have also followed NOTE - 1886742 but it has still not resolved my issue.

Managed system configuration is also done for PI. Please suggest

Regards,

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved after following note - 1854757

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below are the screenshot.

PIP system visible in my solution

PIP System absent in Early watch configuration

Another screenshot of session page. No installation number mentioned. it is showing as (**NOTYET)

From SMSY- Installation number is there.

Regards,

Ankit

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit

Can you try to define it in the Netweaver Process Integration product instance, first remove the PIP system being used currently in the wrong solution. Please make sure if it is being utilized in anyother scenario before removing and then assign it back to Netweaver process integration and sync it with SMSY.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot add it to process integration as it is only java system. I can add to application server java or AAE extended which is basically PI Java.

Regards,

Ankit

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you check if you had applied the license for JAVA through NWA.

Also,You can try with AS JAVA, but I suspect there may be some issues with SLD/LMDB/SMSY sync for your PI.

Can you check the below note for same

1631346 - Solution Manager 7.1: SLD configuration for PI monitoring

Although this note is for diffrent purpose but you may get the idea about your SLD data for your PI system.

Please make sure that PI systems are correctly registered in SLD and synch with LMDB/SMSY, then you will be able to assign the correct product version for the same.

Thanks

Rishav

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit

Had you performed below

Solman workcenter->Root cause analysis >>solution manager administration >>solutions>>

click on the created solution >>solution data settings>> send all data

Your solution is active and product system is assigned to it?

Regards

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rishav,

I have done the send data settings. Solution is active. PI is assigned to correct product too.

I have also done the same process for my ECC system and it is fine. Just PI system is not able to come in EWA configuration list.

Regards,

Ankit

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit

I mean to say correct product system is assigned in logical component.

Thanks

Rishav

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit

Also Please perform below.

SOLMAN_DIRECTORY->solution -> click on 'Complete System Data Replication' and then click on 'save' also reset the DSA session.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rishav,

Product that is assigned is Netweaver 7.4 for PI  Java. Also Logical componenet is created for AS JAVA under NW 7.4

I have already done above step from solman_directory. It is not working. There are many sessions still open in dsa. I have reset my Pi session.

One thing i noticed is this. In SMSY i can see installation number visible for PI. But not in session that i see for PI  in the solution

Regards,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Did you select insert the system for functionality usage in your solution in solman_directory tcode, by default you can only get EWA reports for Production system.

For non-prd system you need to select your system and then click on red-green button in your Solution within the respective logical component.

Go to Solman_Directory->Solution->Logical_Component->Select system->Insert System->Save.

Once you will insert the system it will be displayed in green color and then try to configure EWA.

Regards,

Jaskirat Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is prod system. I have added in the solution using solman_workcenter tcode.

Actually, I have checked again. I can see system in create session tab. But i am still not able to see the system in solman workcenter -- > solman adminstration-- > solution -- > setup earlywatch.

In create session tab in solution_manager_bsp tcode, there is no installation number mentioned for PI. it is written (***NOTYET)

Should i recreate a new locical componenet and add it in solution ?

Regards,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is prod system. I have added in the solution using solman_workcenter tcode.

Actually, I have checked again. I can see system in create session tab. But i am still not able to see the system in solman workcenter -- > solman adminstration-- > solution -- > setup earlywatch.

In create session tab in solution_manager_bsp tcode, there is no installation number mentioned for PI. it is written (***NOTYET)

Should i recreate a new locical componenet and add it in solution ?

Regards,

Ankit

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Yes, please try to perform and then let us know if it worked

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Created new logical system with new product name ( advanced adapter engine extended). Still same issue. Not able to see in EWA setup while i can see in solution.

Regards,

Ankit

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit

In order to better analyze the issue, please can you share the screen shot, where exactly you are referring to.

In solution only, when you selecting the EWA, you need to activate the EWA option there.

Thanks

Rishav