Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP user licensing classification went wrong

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We had done the user classification in our production environment. In USMM, we had arranged the users license wrongly. i.e, we had classified 25 users under LIMITED PROFESSIONAL and 17 users under BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL. Actually it must be in vice versa. i.e, 25 users under BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL and 17 users under LIMITED PROFESSIONAL.

Is there any way to change this? Is there any harm by this ?

Our management is pressurizing us....Pls suggest any correct methods to do so...

Awaiting your earliest reply

Regards
Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SS,

I have checked in su01. It's the same as in USMM. My doubt is that when i assigned the licenses , the numbers just went wrong. 25 limited and 17 business professional licenses. But the correct was 25 for business professional and 17 limited licenses. I had already done the system measurement and sent the data to SAP. Can i do it again ? Is there any harm or problem ?

Regards

Praveen

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

In this case first take to local SAP Account manger take the necessary actions.

Regards

SS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simply tidy up the licenses at user master level and re-run USMM. You may want to get you SAP Account manager involved.

Regards, Juan

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I have checked in su01. It's the same as in USMM. My doubt is that when i assigned the licenses , the numbers just went wrong. 25 limited and 17 business professional licenses. But the correct was 25 for business professional and 17 limited licenses. I had already done the system measurement and sent the data to SAP. Can i do it again ? Is there any harm or problem ?

Regards

Praveen